Attention 2019/2020 high school seniors or college students
We are offering an internship opportunity to students who wish to pursue a history or museum related field of study. Applicant must have a strong interest and willingness to commit to this experience.
A prerequisite is to become a museum volunteer during the summer months.
The New Milford Historical Society & Museum is a private, non-profit organization supported by our volunteers and membership, and we rely on our partnership with the corporate community to provide a foundation of our operating support. Along with a substantial tax deduction, Corporate Patrons receive benefits corresponding to their Membership level for executives and employees—from free admission to invitations to exhibition previews and events.
Sponsorship of an exhibition at the NMHS&M is a creative answer to specific corporate marketing objectives and to achieve your corporate goals. We work closely with you to customize a strategy for your particular needs. Exclusive sponsorship, partial sponsorship, and co-sponsorship are available for most exhibitions.
To contact us about our upcoming exhibitions, please click this link and we will contact you…
If you prefer, you can call us at (860) 654-3069, and we can discuss ways to make your business a part of our continuing success.
As a sponsor of one of the NMHS&M's upcoming exhibitions, your company will receive recognition on exhibition-related materials, including:
- Title wall at the entrance to the exhibition
- Directional posters placed throughout the NMHS&M
- Exhibition posters (if applicable) sold during the run of the exhibition
- Press materials, including the digital press release and press kit
- The Exhibitions section of this website
- All print and Web advertisements
- Audio Guide (if applicable)
Publicity and Promotion
The sponsor of an exhibition will also receive publicity and promotion opportunities, including:
- Invitations to the press preview and Membership events for the exhibition
- Private tours of the exhibition when the NMHS&M is closed to the public
- Discounts on all exhibition-related merchandise