The New Milford Historical Society, New Milford Public Library and the Center Cemetery are looking for volunteer actors/actresses to portray various characters for their Cemetery Tour on October 12, 2019 5:30 pm - 9:00pm.
The tour will consist of a visit from 12 prominent figures from New Milford History.
Also looking for volunteers to be Tour Guides, help set up, help with costuming and make-up and a variety of other needs.
If you are interested in volunteering to be one of the characters or to help out with setting up and/or being a guide, please contact the New Milford Historical Society before August 31st at nmhistorical
@gmail.com for more info.
There will be an organizational meeting for the Cemetery tour on Thursday, Sept 5th @ 7:00pm to distribute scripts and plan the event.
The New Milford Historical Society & Museum is a private, non-profit organization supported by our volunteers and membership, and we rely on our partnership with the corporate community to provide a foundation of our operating support. Along with a substantial tax deduction, Corporate Patrons receive benefits corresponding to their Membership level for executives and employees—from free admission to invitations to exhibition previews and events.
Sponsorship of an exhibition at the NMHS&M is a creative answer to specific corporate marketing objectives and to achieve your corporate goals. We work closely with you to customize a strategy for your particular needs. Exclusive sponsorship, partial sponsorship, and co-sponsorship are available for most exhibitions.
To contact us about our upcoming exhibitions, please click this link and we will contact you…
If you prefer, you can call us at (860) 654-3069, and we can discuss ways to make your business a part of our continuing success.
As a sponsor of one of the NMHS&M's upcoming exhibitions, your company will receive recognition on exhibition-related materials, including:
- Title wall at the entrance to the exhibition
- Directional posters placed throughout the NMHS&M
- Exhibition posters (if applicable) sold during the run of the exhibition
- Press materials, including the digital press release and press kit
- The Exhibitions section of this website
- All print and Web advertisements
- Audio Guide (if applicable)
Publicity and Promotion
The sponsor of an exhibition will also receive publicity and promotion opportunities, including:
- Invitations to the press preview and Membership events for the exhibition
- Private tours of the exhibition when the NMHS&M is closed to the public
- Discounts on all exhibition-related merchandise